Dandelion Seeds uses Facebook only for login and doesn't save or access any data related to your Facebook on our servers. We only have access to your email and public profile. According to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your activities for Dandelion Seeds, you can remove your information by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click “Dandelion Seeds Login” in the search bar.
4. Scroll and click “Remove”.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities.