In this interview, Debbie Reber discusses:
- How we know when our child is "differently wired"
- How our understanding of differences has evolved
- The vast array of what it means to be neurologically atypical
- Support for the parent who's feeling overwhelmed
- How parents can move from a place of fear to trust
- What self-care looks like for the parent of a child who's differently wired
- How to keep the relationship between parents strong
- How to make home a "safe space" for a child; speaking a child's "language"
- How to talk to kids about their differences
This is another "must see" interview for any caregiver who's raising a child who's differently wired.