In this interview, Jessica Joelle Alexander discusses:
- The concept of treating children with respect from the start, and ongoing throughout their childhood
- What makes Danish homes more peaceful (what does "hygge" have to do with it -- and what IS it, anyway?)
- How we can get out of "achievement" mode and trust children to grow through play; following their own natural paths
- Empathy and honesty, and how to nurture them from a very young age
- Modeling positivity for children in a way that's authentic and helpful
- What happens when we shelter our kids too much from real life -- and what to do instead
Her matter-of-fact demeanor and intelligence, coupled with her subtle yet engaging wit, make this interview a "must watch."