In this interview, best selling author Michele Borba discusses the following:
- What makes a child a THRIVER? What are the character strengths that set thrivers apart?
- You're really worried about this generation of kids. Why is that, and what can we do about it?
- What do resilience and empathy have to do with kids who thrive?
- What about kids' natural temperament? How does that play into whether they thrive -- and what can we do about it?
- What are common child-rearing mistakes parents make that reduce kids’ thriving potential?
- How do we move away from external reward systems and help kids feel an internal locus of control / intrinsic motivation?
- What are some specific and actionable things parents can do now to help their kids thrive?